What are BCAAs?
Table of Contents
These are anabolic proteins that were originally discovered in Germany in the late 1920s. In the body, they help with muscle growth and repair, as well as protein synthesis and breakdown. They have even been used in cancer treatment due to their ability to inhibit cell mutation and promote the proliferation of new cells.
How do you find out more about BCAAs? You can get information from a number of sources. One of them is your personal doctor. You may even know someone who works with them.
You can also look for them in your local library. You can also read books on them or search online for them. When researching online, it is best to go with products that are researched, endorsed, and backed by scientific evidence. This way you can be sure that you are getting something that is actually going to help you. You can also research different companies or manufacturers of BCAAs.
Where can you get BCAA supplements?
There are some supplement companies that make their own supplements. These companies typically sell BCAAs on their own site, which means they are able to use the brand name without having to worry about competing with each other. Some of these companies may even include a free trial. Some of them will even help you decide which product is best for you.
10 Best Vegan BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) Supplements
- ✔️ALL NATURAL FLAVORS - We've balanced the flavor profile, improved the quality of our Plant-Derived BCAAs & refined our electrolyte ratios! The reviews SAY IT ALL, NO SWEET, SICKENING CHEMICAL taste. Most BCAA companies mask their gross taste w/ sickening amounts of sweetener. Our MILD, refreshingly natural fruit flavored, vegan & vegetarian infusions works like hydration electrolytes, awakening your energy (not your gag reflex), so you can chug, focus & get higher PR’s in the gym
- ✔️ POWER UP - TRAIN LONGER - GET STRONGER – AMINO ENERGY, STRENGTH & ENDURANCE: Promote Enhanced Muscular Endurance, Energy, Stamina & Recovery. Essentials Formulation leverages the power of BIOMOLECULAR FORTIFICATION - activating PRE, INTRA, & POST WORKOUT – for IMPRESSIVE RESULTS, EVEN IF you’re on a calorie deficit of Keto / intermittent eating plan. NO CHEMICALS, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS!
- ✔️ NO SYNTHETICS, PERIOD - PROVEN SCIENCE, MEET MOTHER NATURE: MOST BCAA POWDER CONTAINS synthetic ingredients, duck feathers or human hair. NOT HERE. At Truth Nutrition, we use the best, ONLY 100% Natural, Vegan, FERMENTED plant based amino acids WITHOUT cutting corners - so you can SKIP THE heartburn, stomach pain, & toxins & SIMPLY EXPERIENCE RELIABLE RESULTS
- ✓ BEST TASTING CLEAN BCAA GUARANTEED: We are proud to announce the best tasting BCAA powder with zero sugar, zero artificial sweeteners, zero calories, and made with clean Vegan BCAAs (that means they're not derived from chemicals like everyone else) . If you're not thrilled with it, contact us within 90 days for a full refund.
- ✓ 100% CLEAN: Zero sugar, zero calories, zero carbs, zero artificial flavors or colors, zero stimulants, zero B.S.
- ✓ MAXIMUM MUSCLE RECOVERY, GROWTH, & PERFORMANCE: Formulated with 6 grams of a BCAA 2:1:1 complex to maximize muscle protein synthesis and enhanced with all important L-Arginine and L-Carnitine Amino Acids to increase stamina and boost overall muscle performance making it the ideal post workout recovery drink for women and men.*
- 100 SERVINGS OF PURE BCAAs - 5g of Vegan BCAA powder per serving with 3-5x more servings per container than the top competitors. Our BCAA supplement is the highest pharmaceutical grade, fastest dissolving, and rapidly absorbed on the market.
- THE PERFECT FORMULA - Our 2:1:1 formula is the best BCAA supplement ratio for pre-workout BCAA energy and post-workout recovery, providing 2.5g l-leucine, 1.25g l-isoleucine and 1.25g l-valine amino acid in amounts studies show to be the most effective formulation.
- BUILD LEAN MUSCLE - Amino acids BCAA supplements help your body to increase protein synthesis. The optimum BCAA balance in your body can help you reach your full potential when following a workout program to gain muscle and strength.
- LOSE WEIGHT FAST, BOOST MOOD - What happens when you combine ultra-premium, fermented BCAAs & glutamine with clinically proven ksm-66 ashwagandha & satiereal saffron? You get the ideal drink mix shake for faster recovery, improved mood and quick fat loss
- MADE FOR THE IDEAL LEAN BODY - Much more effective than regular weight loss shakes, Amino Slim serves a very specific purpose to suppress hunger daily & reduce sugar cravings
- TONE IT UP - Getting (and keeping) a flat tummy has never been easier with the advanced science from RAW Synergies, whether you want to build lean muscle to get ripped, get skinny, or just stay fit our products are designed to make a difference
- PLANT-BASED VEGAN BCAA: Clean BCAA’s are made from 100% Fermented Non-GMO corn, sunflower seeds and coconut water. You know – real food.
- 100% CLEAN: Clean BCAA is made from 100% Fermented Non-GMO Corn instead duck feathers or human hair like other BCAA’s. Natural, Certified Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free.
- NATURAL FLAVORED FRUIT PUNCH: Our Flavored Clean BCAA’s are naturally flavored, colored, sweetened and taste incredible!
- ALL NATURAL ANYTIME ENERGY - 130mg Energy & Focus blend made from fermented tea leaves, guarana and organic matcha to support energy levels, focus, and alertness.*
- VEGAN BCAAs + EAAs - Comprehensive blend of vegan aminos to boost performance and support muscle development and repair.*
- NATURAL WEIGHT MANAGEMENT - CLA, Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, and Green Coffee Extract promote clean, healthy weight management.*
- XTEND BCAA POWDER FOR MEN & WOMEN - The World's #1 BCAA Brand has been perfecting recovery since 2004 with 7 grams of BCAAs in the nature-designed and research-proven 2:1:1 ratio
- SUGAR-FREE BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS - Zero sugar, zero calories, and zero carbs in every delicious serving
- IMPROVE RECOVERY & HYDRATION - Consume a minimum of 14 grams of BCAAs per day - before, during, and after your workout - to stay hydrated and support recovery
- MORE THAN JUST BCAA POWDER - This all natural drink covers everything, focus & energy boosters make it a great preworkout for women and men! Fermented Vegan BCAAs make for healthy muscle recovery
- NATURAL AMINO ENERGY WITH STEVIA - If you’re looking for an amino pre workout or healthy coffee substitute, rest assured this is an alternative with absolutely no artificial flavors, colors or dyes
- PRE, INTRA OR POST WORKOUT - Think of it as a natural energy drink that happens to benefit lean muscle growth, memory and stress management! Genius BCAA is beneficial anytime of the day
- BUILD LEAN MUSCLES - Crafted by specialists and athletes, this electrolyte powder helps build muscle tissue by pushing your muscles to the limit. It develops your endurance while providing support for rapid recovery.
- GET THE RIGHT NUTRIENTS - Our BCAA energy powder is formulated into the proven 2:1:1 ratio. With glutamine and B12 vegan, this energy booster gives you the nutrients you need for recovery, amino energy, and building muscle mass.
- NOT JUST FOR BODYBUILDERS - Most people think amino acids supplement is only for bodybuilders. But if you're someone who's active and on-the-go, then our electrolytes powder BCAA for women and men is perfect for you, too.
- ✅ ATTRIBUTES: Keto, Paleo, and Vegan Friendly, Zero Calories, No Sugar, Sucralose, Gluten, or Soy. GOALS: Repair, Recover, Replenish, and Rehydrate.* TIMING: Post-Workout, Pre-Workout, Intra-Workout, and Anytime Recovery*
- ✅ ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Non-Habit Forming, 100% Vegan, Natural, and Non-GMO 2:1:1 Research-Proven Ratio of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (From Sunflower) L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, and Essential Amino Acids (From Sunflower) L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, and L-Tryptophan
- ✅ UNMATCHED FLAVORS: Naturally Flavored, Colored and Sweetened for a Refreshingly Original Taste, and Made with Natural Stevia Leaf + Monk Fruit Extract and Noncaloric Ingredients Meaning No Crash*
What should you do if you are buying online? Always remember to take the supplement with a meal or at least an hour before you are going to exercise. Also, check the expiration date on the bottle to make sure that it still has usable amounts.
Whey isolate is the most common BCAA supplement. The protein comes from milk and contains all of the necessary amino acids. It also includes BCA Aspartate, which is useful for boosting protein synthesis and metabolism. It is usually sold in powder form.
Some people prefer to take Casein protein isolate for weight loss and recovery. However, it is easier for the body to digest because it is made up of smaller molecules. This makes it easier for the body to break down.
Isolates like Casein are made up of L-leucine and L-isoleucine. You can also take other forms of BCAA such as Leucine and Valine. These can be taken in combination with whey or taken as individual supplements. They do not have as many amino acids as other types of supplements, so they may cause a slight bit of a jolt when taken with other supplements. They work together to enhance the absorption of BCA Aspartate.
How much can you take each day of BCAA supplements?
Usually, a person who wants to lose weight should take four grams of leucine, four grams of aspartic acid and four grams of valine per pound of body weight each day. If a person is not taking any other supplements, they should also take one gram of arginine and one gram of glutamine each day.
Supplements that improve endurance are often made up of BCAAs and creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate is also used to help boost strength and endurance. Both of these help the body maintain a high intensity level throughout the day without having to rest, which means you are always working out. Supplements that improve endurance may also have L-glutamine added in, which helps speed up the muscles recovery.
How long should you take these supplements before you begin? If you are looking for a quick fix, you should try to take these supplements after a workout. They are most effective if you take them one hour after a workout. Be aware though that this will make them difficult for your body to absorb.