What is spirulina?
Spirulina is an algae that can actually be consumed by animals and people.
Spirulina has also been used for other purposes. It has been known to be an antibiotic. It has also been used for its ability to remove heavy metals from the body. It can also be used to improve one’s immune system.
The two different spirulina species are:
- Spirulina Platensis
- Spirulina Maxima
One thing you might not know about spirulina though is that it can also help you lose weight. It is because it helps you absorb more water in your body. Since you are taking in so much water, you end up losing more weight. If you are interested in this, you should try to drink two quarts of it per day. That would be approximately nine hundred and fifty milligrams of protein per day.
The 10 Best Spirulina Powders for Weight Loss and Optimum Health!
- 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗥𝗔𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗔; Nothing Else! Nothing Added, Completely Pure, Natural and Health Friendly, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten & Soy Free, while being Third Party Tested. Each serving is 1.5 teaspoons and contains 32 servings per bag.
- 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝟳𝟬% 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚; BN Labs Spirulina Powder is superior quality and contains just the best 100% pure spirulina nutritive ingredient we could find. Rich in protein containing all the essential amino acids.
- 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗘 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬; Our Spirulina is USDA-CERTIFIED, Treated by heat only, non-irradiated, 100% pure, vegan, no additives or preservatives, fillers free, non-GMO, gluten-free, no artificial colors or flavors. 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
- BOOSTS IMMUNITY & ENERGY - Clinical research shows spirulina boosts immunity by positively impacting antioxidant activity & immune markers in your body’s cells. Gram per gram, Hawaiian Spirulina has 3,900% more beta carotene than carrots & 31 times more antioxidant activity than the immune-boosting superfood, blueberries. This antioxidant capacity supports cellular health and immunity.
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION – Hawaiian Spirulina is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and contains some of the highest levels of protein of any plant or animal source. This superfood contains up to 70% digestible, complete protein, high levels of iron, beta carotene, and other healthful nutrients including B12, vitamin K, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & SAFETY – We grow our own product in a USA GMP certified facility with extensive quality control & lab testing of every batch. Vegan –Kosher – Halal - Gluten & Soy Free - No fillers, preservatives, or dyes - Farm to Bottle.
- NOW's Spirulina 1000 mg tablets are certified organic and non-GMO. These tablets are an easy way to get a daily dose of this nutrient rich superfood featuring beta-carotene (Vitamin A) and Vitamin B-12.
- This double strength product has twice the Spirulina (1,000 mg per tablet) as in our regular strength product (500 mg per tablet).
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Genuine Whole Foods, Quality GMP Assured, Vegan/Vegetarian, Soy Free, Sugar Free
- USDA Organic Spirulina Tablets from Spirulina Powder Organic, 3000mg Per Serving, 720 Counts (4 Months Supply), Green Algae Super Food and Vegan Friendly.
- Loaded with Fiber, Amino Acids (Omega 3 6 9, GLA, Arginine), Fatty Acids,Immune Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Biotin), Minerals (Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium & Zinc Vitamin), Flavonoids, Phytonutrients and Antioxidants.
- Powerfully Supports Energy, Colon Health, Digestive Function and Immune System.
- SUPER VALUE: Our 100% Pure Organic Spirulina comes in a 2.2 pound (1 KG) container. Ounce for ounce, we offer the least expensive Organic Spirulina Powder available on Amazon. With a standard serving size of one level teaspoon, each container provides 303 servings.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Our Organic Spirulina Powder meets the strict organic standards of the USDA. Having USDA certification means not only organic ingredients, but approved processing methods and stringent supervision.
- LAB-TESTED, CONTAMINANT FREE, AND 100% PURE: Our Organic Spirulina Powder is third-party tested by an independent lab, and is free of heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, microcystin, nitrates, BMAA, mold, yeast, and chemicals. This product is 100% pure, with no additives, fillers, binders, contaminants, wheat, soy, gluten, milk eggs, nuts, fish – or anything else other than Organic Spirulina!
- USDA Organic Spirulina Powder 1 lb (454g), No Irradiation and Vegan.
- Loaded with Enzyme, Fiber, Amino Acids (Omega 3 6 9, GLA, Arginine), Flavonoids, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin K and Biotin), Minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Potassium), Chlorophyll, Phytonutrients and Antioxidants.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No Artificial Colors or Flavor, No Soy, No Gluten.
- ✅ 100% PREMIUM Cracked Cell Wall Chlorella Pyrenoidosa; 100% Premium Spirulina Arthrospira Platensis.
- ✅ Product of Southern Taiwan; Super Clean; Grown in sunlight using the world’s only uncontaminated mountain spring water source. The cultivation ponds of organic and premium products are located in the same areas and use the same source of spring water. The spring water in which all our algae is grown is drinking quality and produces the highest quality tablets available anywhere.
- ✅ Smaller Size Tablet To Aid Swallowing. The strong nutritional profile includes 13 different vitamins; 10 minerals; 8 essenital amino acids; 10 non-essential amino acids; 3 phytonutrients.
- Ocean-Chill Dried(TM) 100% Natural Hawaiian Spirulina
- Terrasoul Superfoods Spirulina Powder Pouch, 6 Ounce
- USDA Certified organic, Non-GMO, raw, gluten-free and vegan
- Spirulina is a renowned source of protein, chlorophyll, trace minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and is also a world class immune system booster
- USDA Organic Spirulina Chlorella Tablets (Broken Cell Wall), Made from Organic Chlorella Spirulina Powder, 3000mg Per Serving, 720 Tablets (4 Months Supply), Green Algae Super Food and Vegan Friendly.
- Premium Chlorella Spirulina Organic Supplement, Loaded with Fiber, Amino Acids (Omega 3 6 9, GLA, Arginine), Fatty Acids,Immune Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Biotin), Minerals
- Supports Energy, Colon Health, Digestive Function and Immune System.
While there are a number of benefits of spirulina, it is not really a diet supplement. You will still need to eat a good diet and exercise regularly.
It is also important that you keep your blood healthy. The body needs a lot of blood to function properly and for healthy cells to grow.
As your body is functioning better, you will find that you are able to reduce your risks of heart problems, high blood pressure, stroke, and diabetes. You can also be a candidate for cancer treatment. Since it has been used in the past to fight against cancer, it can actually fight other diseases too.
So now that you know what is spirulina, what is it used for? One use is to help people recover from illness. It can also help you improve your mental state if you are having a rough time at work or with your personal relationships. It also can help people with weight loss and increase energy levels in general.
This is a good thing to know about spirulina because it means that there are some really good quality supplements on the market. that will provide all the benefits you can think of. It is just up to you to find the right one for you.
One good thing about it is that you can take it as a supplement, in the form of powder, or even in liquid form. Whatever you decide to take, make sure that it is a good product.
You can find products in most health food stores like GNC and Trader Joe’s. The internet can also provide you with a lot of information about spirulina supplements.
You will need to make sure that you check the purity and concentration of the product before taking it. Make sure that the manufacturer is not going to put any harmful chemicals into it. Check for quality. There are a number of online sources where you can check.
Be sure to read all the ingredients to make sure that they have nothing harmful. For instance, you might want to make sure that they do not have any sugar in them.
If you are allergic to any of these things, be sure to notify the manufacturer. They should tell you if they are safe or not.
They also should be able to tell you how much to take and how often. This can vary depending on the individual, but it is important to follow the doctor’s orders or else you might cause yourself more harm than good.
Spirulina should also be taken according to a program. The program should be something that you can stick to. You can either buy a diet book that can help you keep track of your progress, or you can purchase a special protein powder that you can mix with water and take with food. or milk.
Protein powder is cheaper, so it makes sense that you would choose this option instead of buying a book. That way, it is a little easier on your pocketbook.
Once you start using spirulina, you will see for yourself how great it can be for you. It will make a huge difference in your health.